Be A Yes Person
We understand the ready, fire, aim concept.
But do we live the essential essence of the opposite; intentional and proactive thinking and doing?
Years ago one of my favorite Disney colleagues, Dennis Frare, shared a statement that is one of the most profound truths i’ve ever heard.
To know is to do. To know and not do, is to not yet know.
The value of the following yes-or-no questions is self-evident and irrefutable.
Have fun answering.
- i have read at least 12 brand loyalty books?
- i am the most passionate student of brand loyalty i know?
- i subscribe to, and read, at least two daily brand loyalty blogs?
- i have personally written extensively (subjective) about brand loyalty strategy and tactics?
- i teach brand loyalty to others?
- i have deep comprehension for creating world-class, scalable, and sustainable emotional connections?
These questions are the ticket to the dance. They are in no way all-inclusive. The road to excellence has no finish line.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HOME, click here.