How to execute next steps to convert theory into reality
Big picture involvement:
Five foundational ownership tracts; 19 total blueprints.
One owner of everything, the CEO.
Up to ten Champions selected from CEO Cabinet; two Champions for each of the five ownership tracts (Leaders, Employees, Customers, Reputation, Improve). Some Cabinet members may be responsible for two ownership tracts.
Ten assistant champions selected from your best, most passionate leaders in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Compliance, Employment, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications. Assistant Champions should only focus on one ownership tract.
From 15-30 advocate teams selected from every employee, at every level, in every department. This is three to five team advocates per ownership tract.
• • • • •
- C-Level Executive (always have two, to solve for unexpected absences)
- Provides vision, inspiration, commitment
- Cross-functional pair from Human Resources, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Compliance, Employment, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications.
- Always have two, to solve for unexpected absences
- Provides involvement, accountability, commitment
- For unexpected absences, always be grooming the replacement from the Advocate Team.
- Created from any employee, at any level, in every department
- 3-6 total per team recommended
- Provides energy, enthusiasm, effort, commitment
- Create action steps
- Review, organize notes
- Create plan
- Create final blueprint
- Present to CEO and Cabinet
Develop and deliver campaign
- Assign roles
- Manage project scope creep
- Prepare contingency plans for project disruptions
- Always be grooming replacement/succession
- Manage health of all teams
- Grow team bench
- Historian documents growth, change, transformation
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HOME, click here.