jungle jeff is on purpose.
Are you on purpose? If you are, fantastic. If you’re not, there’s hope. Surely you believe there’s hope.
Walt Disney’s “Small World” is a classic song of hope.
Here are a few things I did to get and stay “on purpose”:
- Thought about my purpose. A lot.
- Observed others who where on purpose.
- Observed others who weren’t.
- Evaluated the pros & cons for both.
- Committed to figuring it out.
- Visualized it. Tasted it. Felt it.
- Never gave up.
- Wrote it down. Crafted every word.
- Eventually, made it ridiculously simple (from 463 words to two).
- Lived it. Living it. Carpe diem.
Did I get it right the very first time? No.
Was is hard to do? Yes.
Did it take a long time? Yes.
In my opinion, if you want to unleash your fullest potential, you will do the hard work to figure this out.
Walt Disney and jungle jeff have a lot in common. Carpe diem, jungle jeff :).