Would earning $600 a week on a hypothetical 20-hour workweek appeal to you? That’s $30/hour, working on your own terms.
Michael, let’s review the key points from last night’s swimming pool conversation:
- A $30/hour wage is realistic. And could easily double or triple, or more.
- You’d work when you wanted, wherever you wanted.
- You’d work as much or as little as you wanted.
- You’d get paid after i get paid.
- You don’t need to sell anything.
You only need to find business professionals who believe in three things:
- Believe Disney’s business model could work Magic for their organization
- They are passionate about continual improvement.
- They have a financial capacity to pay for world-class benchmarking.
Once you established your most effective and efficient structure and process, you could conceivably work four hours a week and make hundreds of dollars per hour, in your underwear, if you wanted.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.