The Zappos Way
Zappos defines its culture through its 10 core values:
1. Deliver WOW through service.
2. Embrace and drive change.
3. Create fun and a little weirdness.
4. Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
5. Pursue growth and learning.
6. Build open and honest relationships with communication.
7. Build a positive team and family spirit.
8. Do more with less.
9. Be passionate and determined.
10. Be humble.
The jeff noel way
- Exploit your founder’s origin story.
- Use language and symbols.
- Use heritage and traditions.
- Use shared values.
- Use prioritized operational standards.
- Hire for attitude not aptitude.
- Defend a simple organizational purpose.
- Make great habits effortless.
- Have fun.
- Celebrate everything.
Culture is what people think and do without thinking.”dad
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HOME, click here.