The workday begins the night before.
For example, yesterday:
- 4:40am – awaken
- 5:00am – drive to airport
- 6:00am – drop off Cheryl, drive home
- 7:00am – begin 5-mile run
- 8:00am – drive son to school
- 8:30am – Gold’s Gym core & strength workout
- 9:30am – drive home, pickup office supplies on the way
- 10:15am – dip in the pool
- 10:25am – brunch
- 11:00am – read, email, social media, write, work
- 1:30pm – drive to physical therapist for evaluation
- 3:15pm – client call to Hawai’i
- 4:15pm – pickup son at school
- 4:30pm – Twistee Treat drive-thru for ice cream on drive home
- 4:45pm – Grocery store for frozen pizza
- 5:15pm – Dinner for two
- 5:45pm – free time in family room
- 9:00pm – bedtime
- 9:30pm – lights out
The only audible for the day was picking up the frozen pizza.
Not everyday is this structured. But everyday is structured with a plan determined the night before.