Context: customer equals anyone that you serve, everyone in an organization serves others.
- Does your architecture help you deliver on what your customers want most?
- Does your architecture support your business strategy?
- Are workloads balanced among your leaders?
- Are employees getting the right amount of direction, not too much, not too little?
- Is there partnering and synergy across geographical and organizational boundaries?
i could go on, but these five define the point that there is much room for improvement.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.