What does Disney Institute have in common with Glacier National Park?
The distinction of being an inspiring place to visit.
What follows is a cut & paste from a promotional email sent by a Syracuse, New York business that is sponsoring a Disney Institute day-long training Customer Service session:
• • • • •
Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Quality Service,” to Syracuse!
Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology—it is the result of truly understanding your customer’s expectations and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed them. When an organizational framework properly unites its people, place and processes by putting the customer at its core, exceptional service becomes possible across customer touch points. This creates greater intent to return and recommend, as well as a stronger competitive edge. With more than 90 years of world-renowned customer service, no one understands this better than Disney.
With a common purpose and quality standards, employees at the front line are empowered to perform because they are equipped with the right tools and clear service expectations. When team members’ behaviors are reinforced through positive feedback, they feel valued and appreciated and will make sure their customers do as well.
What You Will Learn:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Determine how you can differentiate your service to become a provider of choice.
- Design quality service standards to create a consistent service experience.
- Use tools to gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level.
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service.
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.