1. Tell something new
2. Evoke contagious emotions
3. Tell a story (be personal)
4. Don’t lose the audience (jargon, etc)
5. Start strong (viewers are easily distracted)
6. Think globally (does your view make sense globally)
7. Practice (a lot)
My TEDx AUK Talk is a powerful and paradoxical catalyst to entirely (and easily) change the way we serve others.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.