As an army of one – a small business entrepreneur – you have responsibility for marketing yourself.
This is challenging to do and appear humble simultaneously.
Marketing’s primary job is to shine a spotlight on why their organization, their product, and their people are head-and-shoulders above the competition.
Blogging allows random opportunities (like this post) to play around with that challenge.
How many Orlando-based Disney Keynote Speakers can say this?
- I never give the same speech twice
- My keynote speeches are unlike anything audiences are used to
- I worked at Disney for at least 30 years
- I worked at Disney Institute for at least 15 years
- I’ve been gone from Disney for less than five years
- I live less than one mile from Walt Disney World
- I’ve received both of Disney’s Lifetime Achievement Awards
- I offer three significant discounts for Orlando Keynote Speeches
- I’ve spoken to over one-million people
- I’ve spoken to 2,000 different organizations
- I retired as Disney Institute’s highest rated, most requested speaker
PS. The i’s are capitalized because it’s not me speaking, it’s other “Disney Keynote Speakers” asking themselves these questions.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.