TEDx Talk in Kuwait is being proposed for late April by my agent, Thinking Heads.
Here are some notes for the proposal:
- 12-16 minute speech
- Clear, concise, and compelling idea
- Universal application
- Easy and immediate implementation
- Personal and professional vibrancy is overwhelming because our goal is incorrect and going the extra mile to reach the goal is a flawed proposition
- To simplify and scale exceptional service for everyone we encounter, every day
- Unveil the blinding flash of the obvious that aiming for satisfaction is dangerous
- Revealing the paradox of going the extra mile by illustrating going the extra inch
- Issue a 72-hour challenge for the audience to implement the ridiculously easy solution of going the extra inch and to teach it to others
- Make our world an exponentially happier and more vibrant place not only for the recipient but also for the giver
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.