Why is it important to be reminded or enlightened?
A positive catalyst is always helpful. Sometimes a negative catalyst proves equally as effective.
In prepping for a keynote yesterday, i am inspired to create questions regarding the speech’s leadership business insights.
To illustrate, with the audience’s words, not mine, how critical (and how simple) it is to apply the insights versus simply being familiar with the concepts.
- Why does knowing this matter? What grade do you earn daily, weekly, monthly on your delivery?
- What, if anything, do you gain from this photo? (Photo is a Disney trash can inscribed with, “Trash Please”)
- What do you do with the obvious fact that your behaviors drive how your employees treat your customers?
- What do you do with the obvious fact that your employees’ behavior drives your customer’s brand loyalty?
- What do you do with the fact that your customer’s loyalty drives long-term profit more than anything else you do?
- Is it acceptable to downplay, and discount, common sense?
- How do you feel about the second three-legged stool?
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.