Warren Buffet documentary highlights:
- Succesful people begin as a one-man band.
- Read and study more than others to become the expert.
- Identify mis-thinkings.
- Have something that is worth the price.
- Condense complexity into simplicity.
- Ethics above all other motives.
- Build and protect your reputation.
- No committees.
- 100% employee retention.
- Compound interest works remarkably well with money and daily effort.
- Celebration is part of making people feel like a team.
- Treat employees like family.
- Give your prosperity away.
- Find a job you love to do even if you weren’t paid for it.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.