jungle jeff Social Media Expert? Maybe. Says who?
You know how you get to be an expert? I certainly didn’t. Because I , and so few others, stick with anything long enough and passionately enough to master it, let alone become the teacher.
That’s when you start becoming the expert. When people come to you to learn.
What does it take to be a social media expert? Here are a few of my guesses:
- Have at least 1,000 blogs posts to be taken seriously
- Be on Google results front page for all your websites
- Host multiple blogs
- Post daily (say five per day)
- Generate millions of hits annually
- Use the big social media tools
- Be on the curve for the newly emerging tools
- Make money and change lives
- Have fun
- Have guts
- Have decently thick skin
- Be prepared to work hard and stretch yourself
I don’t make anything up. That’s part of my personal brand commitment.
Audacious ain’t it? Maybe even antagonistic? Perfect.
That’s part of my brand promise too.
Carpe diem, jungle jeff 🙂