You’re too busy to see your clock ticking by…yet i see it clear as day…
A year from now you’ll wish you had started today…
Cheryl and i have known each other 41 years, including 37 married years. Every team works hard to be effective and efficient – the simplest, truest bottomline in business.
- Is it effective?
- Is it efficient?
This is what
we everyone wants.
Time is money.
Money spent can save time (money).
- How’s your decision fatigue?
- Why do you not stop working out?
- What’s the point of investing money?
- What do you gain by not committing?
- What if every employee leveled up (and kept leveling up)?
- What’s your template for scaling future businesses?
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.