Worth noting these things that don’t fit on a simple one-page business contract:
- 9-hour days include one-hour lunch and one-hour admin time
- a scribe is welcome in every meeting, i take notes only for me
- you will schedule rooms, times, people, scribe, flip charts, notepads, pens, and any other admin activities you see fit
- creative and fun collaboration between your entire organization and me is crucial to progress
- an expectations document needs to be drafted and approved on both sides, before work begins…this is my contribution to it,
- new structure and processes for BTL 2.0 are required
- communication expectations between you and me are perhaps key
- bonus eligibility (paid January 2021) up to 100% of original contract fee
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.