When giving feedback, be specific, timely, sincere.dad
Disney’s Great Service Guidelines:
- Make eye contact and smile
- Greet and welcome each and every Guest
- Seek out Guest contact
- Provide immediate service recovery
- Display appropriate body language at all times
- Preserve the Magical Guest experience
- Thank each and every Guest
Originally debuted to provide Leaders a coaching and development tool.
Originally called Disney’s Guest Service Guidelines.
Changed Guest to Great because too many backstage Cast thought the guidelines only applied to Guest-facing Cast.
This was one of many new Leadership and Employee tools created after Judson Green flipped upside down the organization pyramid we fondly recall as Performance Excellence.
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HOME, click here.