If you can’t explain things simply, you don’t know it well enough yet. #teach #leadership
On April Fool’s Day 2009, jeff noel began writing five daily, differently-themed blogs (on five different sites). It was to be a 100-day self-imposed “writer’s bootcamp”, in preparation for writing his first book. He hasn’t missed a single day since.
This website is about our career health. To leave this site to read today’s post on my home health website, click here.
We must demonstrate mastery of these five unconventional tactics before we graduate from manager to leader:
1. discern the most important point of every critical theory
2. be world class at focus and discipline
3. paint a clear, concise, and compelling picture of the future
4. demonstrate (invisibly) world class habits that deliver world class results
5. be the model for work life balance and wellness
This month jeff noel is encouraging Mid Life Celebration readers to follow all five daily blogs about work life balance. To go in an instant from this money (career) blog to the HQ blog, just click -> go to Next Blog