Disney email, September 10, 2010.
Date: September 10, 2010
Subject: 7 1/2 reasons to adjust merit rating
You’ve heard the saying, “If you love something, set it free”.
Yes, and, “If you love something, protect it'”.
Right on track is not in my vocabulary, and it’s a moral obligation to appeal it.
It’s easier than ever, in these challenging times, to miss the brilliance in front of you.
1. No evals collected for Florida Hospital
2. Consistently DNB for clients, and requested by Consultant
3. Average 2 standing O’s per month
4. Profound mastery of content
5. Never complains
6. Always plays second chair to co-facilitator
7. My programs are real, and inspirational
7.5 Average is not in my vocabulary
• • • • •
This website is about our WORK. To ponder today’s post about our HQ, click here.
If you want to stay on this site and read more posts from this Blog, click here.