Tony Morgan. Never heard of him until a few months ago. A LinkedIn network update led me to a top ten article.
To read the top ten reasons why you and I will most likely fail at anything, click here.
Tony Morgan’s list isn’t anything new. Heck, there’s hardly anything that’s ever really new. However, one of the great, underrated keys to success is repetition.
Let me say that again, repetition. Ya with me?
jungle jeff’s top ten list:
Today, my personal Leadership recipe:
- Vision – number one, it must be compelling, and impossible
- Passion – passion is unlike yeast, we need a ton of passion
- Communication – more is better; daily
- Confidence – people love someone who believes “all the way”
- Structure – how great work gets done effectively, and quickly
- Teamwork – together, everyone achieves more
- Innovation – fancy word for creativity; implementing creative ideas
- Measurement – you can’t improve what you don’t measure
- Results – this is why we are in business
- Fun – do what you love
Mix with courage, or, an indomitable will, and you have the opportunity to achieve what others say can’t be done.
Carpe diem, jungle jeff 🙂
Orlando Sentinel has a feature called Theme Park Rangers.
They write the latest news from The Walt Disney Resort, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens, and other Central Florida Tourist Attractions.
By the way, just or fun, here are the top reasons I have spent the past 25 years of my life working in Central Florida:
- The daily opportunity to make other people happy
- Palm trees and sunshine
- The fanatical focus on excellence
- The fanatical drive to be creative
- Unwavering belief in the value of memories
- Great leadership
- World class team work
- Our childlike enthusiasm for making work fun
- Wonderful people and wonderful relationships
- The cafeteria food 🙂
Make it a GREAT day. Carpe diem, jungle jeff 🙂