People who know me, know that when I come to the fork in the road, I take it.
Seriously, of the many labels thrown my way – status quo, normal, conservative – these themes are not.
Like many people, healthy living is important and action is required. After a dreadful cholesterol report a decade ago, an exercise routine began:
- One push up per day, for one week
- Run one mailbox per day for one week
- Second week, add one push up per day
- Second week, add another mailbox per day
- Third week, well, you get the picture
Now here we are, ten years later, by practicing what I preach, guess where that’s led?
The World Master’s Athletics (WMA) Track & Field World Championships in Lahti, Finland. Seriously.
Reporting live from Lahti, Finland, August 7, 2009. Make it a GREAT day. It’s up to you. If not today, when? Here’s to our health – carpe diem, jungle jeff 🙂